1. He buys feminine hygiene products and isn't embarrassed.
2. He tolerates my endless research and experimentation with all kinds of foods and then serves as a guniea pig. Except for the lentils. That didn't go down well.
3. Has offered to build an addition on the house for all of my extraneous kitchen appliances.
4. Drove me around to at least 10 different department stores and let me spend an obscene amount of money to try and find just exactly the right kind of giant granny panty, stomach-holding in undergarments when I needed to fit into a bridesmaid dress after Finn was born.
5. Rubs my feet. And my back. And rarely requires that I reciprocate.
6. Actually likes "Love, Actually."
7. Didn't say a word when I drove the car into some rebar, puncturing a hole in the bumper. . .about two weeks after the car came out of the shop to have the bumper replaced.
8. Keeps his thoughts to himself even when I complain about my weight. . .and then binge on popcorn and rootbeer.
9. Graciously steps in when I am trying to sew something. . .and get it wrong three times in a row.
10. And, the most recent good sport example. . .he let me cut his hair. And he only nervously squeezed his eyes shut once or twice when I accidentally cut off a sideburn and then shaved him to the skin behind his right ear.
You're a good man, honey.