www.flickr.com

Saturday, December 20, 2008

I swear pictures are coming . . .

My goal is to get the NYC pictures finished tomorrow and more info about our trip. I spent most of this week trying to figure out how in the world we could have possibly amassed that much laundry by being away just one week, finally getting and decorating the Christmas tree and baking some cookies. We took so long to get a tree this year that I started to wonder if we should bother getting one at all. Between working this week, school parties. . .and yes, I admit it, a few powder days at Beaver Creek I'm running a little behind. I hate being behind at Christmas.

Tomorrow is another day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Natalie!

Your Make-A-Wish trip sounds like a lot of fun!

I know you did a great job on your interviews, and were great spokespeople for MAW!

Hope you and your family have a great Christmas, and that the Christmas fairy zooms down to help you get all set for the Holidays.

Ummmm....when you're done with her, will you please send her to Louisiana? I'm going a bit crazy over here! (It sorta looks like Santa had chemo and vomited Christmas everywhere!)

Love, Hugs, and Prayers! ....xoxoxooxoxxo... Jill and Kami