www.flickr.com

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

I've Been Tagged

Leeann tagged me for a meme. Heck, I don't know what meme is, but it looks like fun and this is apparently how it works:

1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post, the player tags 5 people and posts their name, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog.


The Questions and My Answers. . .
What I was doing 10 years ago:
If my memory serves me correctly, which is probably doesn't, we were saving money like crazy (because we didn't have kids and you can actually do that when you don't have kids) to build a house. It was The Year of Travel. During a 12-month span, we went to New York City (business/pleasure), the Grand Canyon (a pleasure trip if you define pleasure as riding a mule into the canyon), England--twice!, and Hawaii (business/pleasure). Then we moved into our house in August of '98. I miss you Charlene. ..


Five Snacks I enjoy:
In a perfect, non weight-gaining world. . .
1. Mumfords potato chips and Grandma Moffitt's cream cheese onion dip
2. Tortilla chips and con queso dip
3. Sour cream cake doughnuts from Krispy Kreme
4. Calamari--fried!
5. Graeter's ice cream--butter pecan, cinnamon, peanut butter chip

In the real world. . .
1. Popcorn
2. Fruit
3. Cereal
4. Trail mix with raw, unsalted nuts. . .sigh
5. Yogurt or kefir


Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Retire right this second
2. Completely pay for the kids' college now
3. Donate generously
4. Give tons of money to my family
5. Build a ranch and have horses, chickens, goats, maybe cows, and raise bees and I'd ride around on the range on my trusty steed

Five jobs that I have had:
1. Cashier at Drug Emporium
2. Concession stand at the pool
3. Lifeguard
4. Office worker at the pool
5. Babysitter

Three of my habits:
1. Staying up too late
2. I must have popcorn when I watch a movie
3. Flossing my teeth


Five places I have lived:
1. Columbus, Ohio
2. Orlando, Florida
3. Cincinnati, Ohio
4. Oxford, Ohio
5. Eagle, Colorado


Five People I Want to Get to Know Better:
(A nice way of saying TAG!) But don't feel obligated, ladies (I realize I only read one man's blog)! If you've got the time and inclination, great. If not, no problem!


1. 1dreamr
2. utahsweeney
3. mountain mama
4. skywalkerbeth
5. Good-Dees

And if anyone wants to reveal to me what a meme is in the world of blogging, please do.

2 comments:

Leeann said...

Natalie,

Three things:

One: enjoyed reading your answers on the meme. Thanks for doing it.

Two: if you ever feel like sitting around eating total crap food, call me. We like the same kinds of total crap food! (do you still *do* crap food? lol)

Three: Must. Have. Cream Cheese Onion Dip recipe, STAT!!

Leeann

Elizabeth said...

I love it! No idea what a meme is though.