Leeann tagged me for a meme. Heck, I don't know what meme is, but it looks like fun and this is apparently how it works:
1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post, the player tags 5 people and posts their name, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
The Questions and My Answers. . .
What I was doing 10 years ago:
If my memory serves me correctly, which is probably doesn't, we were saving money like crazy (because we didn't have kids and you can actually do that when you don't have kids) to build a house. It was The Year of Travel. During a 12-month span, we went to New York City (business/pleasure), the Grand Canyon (a pleasure trip if you define pleasure as riding a mule into the canyon), England--twice!, and Hawaii (business/pleasure). Then we moved into our house in August of '98. I miss you Charlene. ..
Five Snacks I enjoy:
In a perfect, non weight-gaining world. . .
1. Mumfords potato chips and Grandma Moffitt's cream cheese onion dip
2. Tortilla chips and con queso dip
3. Sour cream cake doughnuts from Krispy Kreme
5. Graeter's ice cream--butter pecan, cinnamon, peanut butter chip
In the real world. . .
4. Trail mix with raw, unsalted nuts. . .sigh
5. Yogurt or kefir
Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Retire right this second
2. Completely pay for the kids' college now
3. Donate generously
4. Give tons of money to my family
5. Build a ranch and have horses, chickens, goats, maybe cows, and raise bees and I'd ride around on the range on my trusty steed
Five jobs that I have had:
1. Cashier at Drug Emporium
2. Concession stand at the pool
4. Office worker at the pool
Three of my habits:
1. Staying up too late
2. I must have popcorn when I watch a movie
3. Flossing my teeth
Five places I have lived:
1. Columbus, Ohio
2. Orlando, Florida
3. Cincinnati, Ohio
4. Oxford, Ohio
5. Eagle, Colorado
Five People I Want to Get to Know Better:
(A nice way of saying TAG!) But don't feel obligated, ladies (I realize I only read one man's blog)! If you've got the time and inclination, great. If not, no problem!
3. mountain mama
And if anyone wants to reveal to me what a meme is in the world of blogging, please do.