www.flickr.com

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I Should Write it Down

Over the past two days I have composed at least three witty blog posts. In my head. Apparently I need to start writing my wittiness down because I have absolutely no idea what these alleged posts were about.

Perhaps there was another post about the weather and how we're now making up for all of the snow we didn't have earlier in the winter. I had to shovel snow yesterday. Couldn't Eamonn have injured his hand in a more convenient season for me?

I might have planned something about how there is so much deer poop in our backyard I'm going to have to go out there with a shovel and clean it up. No lie.

Laundry? My hair? Homeopathy? My food budget's shrinking inability to support organic food? Funny things the kids said? My navel?

Heck, I don't know. I'm scattered and confused from a blogging perspective. Actually, I'm scattered and confused from most perspectives.

Got any requests?

4 comments:

Beth said...

Any blogging inspiration for April Fool's Day?? I always wish I had plans to fool people, but never get around to it.

deb8able said...

How is Eammon's hand? Are the boys well - did finn catch the crud? What are you doing for spring break?

Anne Kimnach said...

Hair, I tell you, hair! How many times do I have to ask?! :)

Leeann said...

I do that all the time, Natalie. I only post about 1/10th of the things that I think "I should blog that!" only to end up promptly forgetting it.
;-)